This video demonstrates how to manage and organize slides with Keynote's Light Table view.
- [Instructor] When preparing to give a presentation,…it's pretty common to decide to make some…last minute changes or to want to…customize your slide deck for a specific audience…you'll be presenting to.…You probably know that you can easily…rearrange slides simply by dragging them…up and down here in the navigation pane on the left.…But there might be times when you want to…rearrange several slides at once.…And although you could accomplish this…here in the navigator view, you'll probably…have an easier time managing multiple slides…by switching to the Light Table view.…And you can do that from the view menu here…or you can also go to the view menu…in the menu bar and choose Light Table from here.…
So the light table view lets you see…all of your slides in the main window…instead of having to scroll through them…in a single column on the left.…This is a great way to get a bird's eye view…of your entire presentation.…The slider here in the lower right corner…lets you adjust the size of the thumbnails you see here.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Adding calculations to tables
- Saving custom styles
- Matching colors with the Color Picker
- Animating objects on a single slide
- Using Magic Move between slides
- Skipping slides for shorter presentations
- Controlling the presentation with an iPhone or iPad
- Recording your slideshow