View ideas on how to improve your familiarity and comfort level with technology, which can have a positive effect on your career and productivity.
- While there's a group of people who are just naturally … talented with technology, there's another group who struggle … to make the most of it. … If you're in that second group, this video is for you. … The good news is that anyone can learn to be comfortable … using technology with just a few small tricks. … First, explore your technology. … Exploring is a great way to learn. … When you get a new smartphone or a new program … on your computer, open it up. … Look at the buttons and menus. … Ask yourself, what does this mean? … Maybe click a few things, move stuff around, … try things out. … Find the settings and look for ways to customize your tech … to the way you like to work. … As you have a little fun, … your familiarity with technology will increase. … Second, embrace the idea that there is … an app for everything. … Most anything you need help with can be solved … through an app. … For example. … I was helping my son with his soccer team … and was involved in subbing players in and out of the game. …
- Explain how social media can be used to improve focus and productivity.
- Define pinning.
- Examine techniques that will prevent reminders from being ignored.
- List three ways to back up data.
- Determine when it is useful to upgrade technology.