Changes in financial markets cause you to redefine success and a path forward financially. In this video, learn how to build a new perspective that allows you to maximize opportunities in the new landscape.
- So a lot of clients have come to me for perspective, … and one of the things that I've encouraged them to do … is to think about the people around them. … So I think we end up being a little bit navel-gazing … in these moments to figure out what does this mean for me, … and it's really important to sort through … what it means for you, … but I think it's also really important … and will give you better perspective, … to look around you and see the impact on others. … For my kids, a lot of the kids at their school … get free lunch, and that's the time that they eat. … They get free breakfast and free lunch at school. … So I think about how are they going to get meals? … The schools are going to provide meals, … but how are they going to get there without a bus? … I think about freelancers, … who their income might be different now, … and they don't have any paid sick leave. … I think about the servers in the restaurants … that aren't going to be working or may not be getting paid … when restaurants close temporarily. …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Adopting an approach to manage uncertainty
- Identifying resistance to change
- Developing tools for self-care
- Distinguishing fact from fiction
- Building decision-making skills
- Identifying how stress is handled
- Developing methods for communication
- Finding a new rhythm
- Evaluating personal finances
- Gaining new perspectives
Skill Level Intermediate
Lessons in Enlightened Leadershipwith genConnectU56m 50s Intermediate
1. Embracing the Change Around You
2. Understanding What Is Going On
The historical context1m 58s
3. Managing Stress
4. Evaluating the Financial Impact
5. Adjusting Your Approach
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.