Things can feel chaotic during a crisis, and it can be difficult to affect change. In this video, learn how to make decisions by focusing on what you can affect.
- If you're like most people, things are out … of balance right now. … Things are crazy. … We don't know what's going on. … We don't know when things are going to happen. … And we're looking at countries like Italy … that are in complete lockdown and wondering … if that's where we're going to go. … And so I think it's important for ourselves … to kind of step back and think and remember that at the end … of the day, there's always things out of our control … and we can focus on those things … but that doesn't help us much, that if we focus instead … on what can I control? … What are those that I do have boundaries around? … And so you can control who you're getting … information from, right? … So you can search for information. … You can focus your energies on what can I learn? … What can I pay attention to? … That might help you a little bit. … What do I have control over and how can I manage that? … My grandfather always had a saying. … He said, "There's never a reason to worry. … "Either you can do something about it, so do it, …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Adopting an approach to manage uncertainty
- Identifying resistance to change
- Developing tools for self-care
- Distinguishing fact from fiction
- Building decision-making skills
- Identifying how stress is handled
- Developing methods for communication
- Finding a new rhythm
- Evaluating personal finances
- Gaining new perspectives
Skill Level Intermediate
Lessons in Enlightened Leadershipwith genConnectU56m 50s Intermediate
1. Embracing the Change Around You
2. Understanding What Is Going On
The historical context1m 58s
3. Managing Stress
4. Evaluating the Financial Impact
5. Adjusting Your Approach
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.