This lesson discusses some agile focus areas, such as the agilometer, requirements, rich communication, and workshops.
- In this lesson, we're going to talk about … some Agile focus areas, … and these are things that are techniques … or procedures or other areas … that are focused specifically on Agile, … and you have to understand these for the exam. … The first one is the Agilometer. … The Agilometer is a way of assessing … your Agile environment in order to best tailor … PRINCE2 in the most effective way. … This is going to highlight the risk areas … that we have if we decide to use Agile … and the benefit areas if we're going to use Agile. … This helps helps the project board … make an informed decision when deciding … exactly how much Agile we should use. … This is performed on a pre-project basis, … and it's repeated at each of the stage boundaries, … and the project manager is going to help … to facilitate this assessment. … You can see that there are six key areas … that are going to be assessed, … and we're going to grade them from one … all the way up to five, … with one being the lowest and five being the highest. …
Anyone who delivers projects in an agile environment can benefit from earning the PRINCE2® Agile Foundation certificate, the entry-level certification in the PRINCE2® methodology. PRINCE2® offers key principles, themes, and processes that can help project managers of all stripes manage their projects more effectively. In this course, instructor Jason Dion digs into the most essential PRINCE2® concepts as he prepares you to take and pass the PRINCE2® Agile Foundation certification exam. Learn about using scrum, kanban, and Lean Startup, as well as how to blend agile concepts with the PRINCE2® framework. Plus, explore how the seven principles, themes, and processes used in a PRINCE2® project management environment can be tailored in an agile environment.The PRINCE2 Agile® course on this page is offered by Dion Training Solutions, LLC, an ATO of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2 Agile, PRINCE2 Agile Foundation, and the Swirl logo are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The principles, themes, and processes covered in PRINCE2®
- What’s agile?
- The basics of the scrum, kanban, and Lean Startup processes
- Blending PRINCE2® and agile
- Principles, themes, and agile
- Managing the seven processes
Skill Level Beginner
Exam Tips: PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitionerwith Claudine Peet32m 49s Intermediate
1. About This Course and the Exam
2. Overview of PRINCE2®
3. Introduction to Agile
4. Blending PRINCE2® and Agile
5. Principles, Themes, and Agile
6. Seven Processes and Agile
What to do next35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.