The ability for a team to excel largely depends on their flexibility. In this video, learn how to identify how flexible your team is.
- Have you ever been in a meeting with the purpose of … improving a process when one of your coworkers says, … "But we've never done it that way." … I want you to try to remember two things. … First, how did that statement impact you? … Now you might find comfort in the statement, … "We've never done it that way," … because it emphasizes playing it safe. … You know, why rock the boat now? … Or you might find discomfort in that statement … because really, the point of the meeting … was to come up with something new, … not make a monument to the status quo. … Next, I want you to consider this. … How did that question affect the energy in the room? … I'm guessing it sucks some of the oxygen … out of the room and may have invalidated … some of the people present. … Depending on the tone, … it could even come across as cynical or condescending. … Now in this video, I want to help you avoid a fixed mindset. … And I want to share three things you can do to be flexible. … First, I want you to become determined …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Addressing complexity and ambiguity
- Improving adaptability
- Expanding your comfort zone
- Critical thinking in times of chaos
- Reflection and mindfulness
- Resolving conflict
- Finding balance