View a quick overview of the five things every company overview should include.
- There are five essential ingredients … in every company overview. … It's kind of the who, what, where, when, why, how. … It's really answering all the questions … that an investor or a reader would have. … And this is your opportunity to do that … and we're going to do it … and we're going to do it in a compelling way. … So the first is the what. … The what is the company overview, … it's the company profile if you will, … or also called the business summary. … First you can start off with the history, … saying when did you start, what are the key milestones, … what is the relevant backstory of the business? … This can be really interesting. … You can have a lot of fun with this as well, … because a lot of entrepreneurs … have really interesting stories about how they started … and it's also compelling information … because investors love to hear the story. … They kind of transport themselves … back into when they started their business … or they fantasize about what it would be like, …
This course was created by EntrepreneurNOW. We are please to offer this training in our library.
- What to include and what to leave out
- Representing the management team and staff
- Funding stage, business model, and current status
- Personal, team, and company history