Learn how to efficiently search through the most important social networks where your buyers are spending time.
- There are an estimated 3.49 billion active … social media users in the world. … You're probably thinking how on earth … am I going to find my ideal prospects out … of so many people on social media? … Luckily, most social networks are designed … to help you find and connect with the people … that interest you the most. … That's sort of their thing and it's getting … better all the time. … The primary way they do that is by having … pre-built search filters. … Filters are essentially categories like geography, … title or company size. … If any of the attributes of your ideal prospects match … a filter for the social network you're using, start there. … For example, if your ideal prospects … are almost all in the HR industry, … use that industry filter and search. … Here is an example of what some of the filters look … like for basic LinkedIn search. … You can either type in the words like this … or check the box for the Human Resources industry … and you'll really narrow down … your list of potential prospects. …
- Recall three characteristics of a customer-centric profile.
- Learn the steps needed to build a customer centric profile.
- Identify three strategies for becoming a thought leader on social media.
- Discover strategies for positioning yourself as a thought leader in your industry on social media.
- Recognize the two types of buyer intent indicated by social data.
- Recognize the different signals of buyer intent on social media.
- Identify the version of LinkedIn designed particularly for salespeople
- Navigate the various social selling tools that can accelerate your journey.