When a crisis hits, it throws everything off and life can become chaotic. In this video, learn how to implement a new process that can help you find a better balance.
- So, this is a crazy time for a lot of people, … and you're probably experiencing a wide range of demands … and feelings and experiences, … especially as people are required to shelter in place, … or be mostly home bound. … You may have kids at home, … or you may be caring for older parents or other housemates. … And you also have your work demands … and trying to figure out how to create a schedule, … meet the variety of demands when you're in a small location. … One of the things that can be really helpful … is remembering to pace yourself … and nourish yourself as you are going. … A few different ways of going about doing that … is one, to create a schedule. … This can feel really strange for some people … if you're not schedule oriented … or if you rely on work to mostly determine your schedule, … but it's going to be really important, … especially while you are at home for a long period of time. … This can also help ease anxiety among your kids … or your older parents or anyone that you are living with …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Adopting an approach to manage uncertainty
- Identifying resistance to change
- Developing tools for self-care
- Distinguishing fact from fiction
- Building decision-making skills
- Identifying how stress is handled
- Developing methods for communication
- Finding a new rhythm
- Evaluating personal finances
- Gaining new perspectives
Skill Level Intermediate
Lessons in Enlightened Leadershipwith genConnectU56m 50s Intermediate
1. Embracing the Change Around You
2. Understanding What Is Going On
The historical context1m 58s
3. Managing Stress
4. Evaluating the Financial Impact
5. Adjusting Your Approach
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.