- View Offline
First, find out about the types of videos we offer at Lynda.com, including in-depth software training, first looks at up-and-coming technology trends, courses to help you develop critical business skills, techniques for creative pros, and inspirational documentaries. Then get a demo of special library features such as bookmarks, playlists, notes, transcripts, certificates of completion, and FAQs, and learn where to turn for help when you need it. Plus, find out how to access Lynda.com on the go, using our mobile apps and offline viewing capabilities.
- Choosing a membership plan
- Finding the latest releases
- Downloading and using exercise files
- Searching the video transcripts
- Choosing the right video player
- Creating and sharing playlists
- Taking notes
- Printing and sharing certificates of completion
- Updating your member profile
- Changing or canceling your membership plan
- Contacting customer support
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] As a member of Lynda.com, you'll always see our latest releases here on your homepage under the New Courses section. We release new content every week so this list is updated frequently. You can use the drop down menu here at the top of this section to filter the new results by subject to make it easier to find the courses that most interest you. And, if you scroll down to the bottom, you can click Show More to have more pods show up in this feed. Or, up at the top, you can select See All, which will take you to a different view.
Here, you can quickly see an at-a-glance view of new courses by subject by clicking on any one of these subject tabs. Clicking on a course will take you to that course's details page, where you can watch the entire course, or pick and choose any of the videos you'd like to watch from the table of contents.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.