Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Business and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
First, find out about the types of videos we offer at Lynda.com, including in-depth software training, first looks at up-and-coming technology trends, courses to help you develop critical business skills, techniques for creative pros, and inspirational documentaries. Then get a demo of special library features such as bookmarks, playlists, notes, transcripts, certificates of completion, and FAQs, and learn where to turn for help when you need it. Plus, find out how to access Lynda.com on the go, using our mobile apps and offline viewing capabilities.
- Choosing a membership plan
- Finding the latest releases
- Downloading and using exercise files
- Searching the video transcripts
- Choosing the right video player
- Creating and sharing playlists
- Taking notes
- Printing and sharing certificates of completion
- Updating your member profile
- Changing or canceling your membership plan
- Contacting customer support
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] At the bottom of each course page you'll find an area labelled Suggested to Watch Next. These are courses that have been selected by our content teams as the logical or related next courses that you can watch after you've completed the course whose page you're currently on. Below that you'll find some scrollable lists of courses other members who have watched this course have also watched next, which you might find useful to browse through as it's likely that you share some of the same interests as the people who have reviewed the courses you are watching. Another place you'll find recommendations is on your homepage which you can always get to by clicking at the logo in the top of your navigation bar.
Just scroll down to the Recommended area. In here, you'll see top recommended courses. Click See All to view more suggestions for you. These recommendations are based on your viewing activity, but you can also fine-tune these sorts of courses that are suggested for you by clicking on this Update Interests button. From here you can scroll down the categories and check any of the subjects or topics that interest you.
Below that you can choose any software and if you're not finding something specific that you're looking for, you can always search for it in the search box here. Once you've chosen everything select Save Changes and now you can see the top 10 recommended courses for me have changed a little bit and if I'm not really interested in any of these courses, I can click Not Interested and a new course will take that one's place. The more accurate information you provide the more likely you'll find the courses in our library that most interest you, so be sure to take a few moments and define your interests.