In this video, review various methods and tools used to source candidates.
- I've worn a lot of hats in HR,…and helping deserving candidates land a great job…has definitely been the most satisfying.…Finding candidates for your open positions…starts with knowing where the kind of employees…you're looking for typically search for work…and then staying in touch with those candidates…before you even have an open requisition.…This is referred to as sourcing.…Some places HR pros may search for candidates…to begin building a pipeline are through employee referrals,…social media platforms like LinkedIn,…and professional associations.…
Passive, already employed candidates may also be…attracted to your organization because of its brand.…Employment branding involves positioning your company…positively in the market as the employer of choice.…Whether your company deliberately promotes a brand or not,…they have one, and it may not be one the employer likes.…One of the strategic roles HR pros play…is to work with leadership to define…what they want to be known for in the labor market.…Then you can create a plan to ensure those elements…
- Modeling ethical standards
- Managing legal risks
- Finding and interviewing candidates
- Designing training and measuring its effectiveness
- Designing total rewards
- Promoting diversity and inclusion
- Employee engagement strategies
- Managing complaints and grievances
- Implementing workplace programs
Skill Level Advanced
Introduction to the PHR Certification Examwith Joanne Simon-Walters58m 16s Intermediate
1. Exam Topics: Business Management
2. Exam Topics: Talent Planning and Acquisition
3. Exam Topics: Learning and Development
4. Exam Topics: Total Rewards
5. Exam Topics: Employee and Labor Relations
6. Study Plan
Conclusion and Farewell
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.