- Finding purpose in your role
- Connecting money and meaning
- Navigating your purpose vs.your profession
- Talking to your boss and senior leaders
- Demonstrating purpose in relationships
- Connecting your life and your work
Skill Level Beginner
- What's your purpose? - Good question. A lot of the times, people think that purpose is reserved for people who found their noble calling when they were five and they always wanted to be a teacher or a nurse. - Yeah, and everyone else just has to slug it out in corporate America. - But we disagree. We believe that you can have purpose in just about any job. - Because you see, we know that the way you choose to show up in any given moment, it has a ripple effect on every moment that follows for you and for all the people around you.
- In this course, we're going to share techniques you can start using today to bring more meaning and passion to the job you already have. - We're also gonna gonna introduce you to several people in a variety of professions and industries who bring a sense of noble purpose to the forefront of their jobs. They're in leadership, they're in sales, and some of them are in some really tough daily operations. - I'm Elizabeth McLeod. - And I'm Lisa McLeod. We run a consulting firm that helps individuals and organizations leverage noble purpose to increase competitive differentiation and emotional engagement.
- We also help individuals experience more happiness and more passion at work. - Because you get to decide whether you're work matters or whether it doesn't. - Join us on LinkedIn Learning if you want to discover more purpose, passion, and meaning. - At work.