Learn about why your best customers are the key to scaling your business.
- One of the surest ways to scale your business is…to find those ideal customers…who love you and find ways to do more with them…and find more of them.…These are what I call your champions.…And almost every business has them.…It might be 10% or 20% of the business.…But those are the people who go out there…and talk about them and evangelize and share.…Those are the folks that you really want…to understand and cater to.…Now, you've created an ideal client profile.…
Those are the folks that you want to start now thinking,…how can I do more with them?…You might think about bringing a few of those in…and creating an advisory panel of those.…You want to recruit these evangelists…and get them talking about you.…You want to give them reasons to.…In many cases, they're already doing it,…so how can you amplify that?…You want to think about creating special access for them,…or even just recognition for them.…You want to think about building offerings with them.…A great deal of the way that you can scale…and expand your business is to go to those champions…
- Recall how to use behavior to gain a better understanding of your ideal customer.
- Determine the best way to join several channels together.
- Define the “power of confluence.”
- Recognize the benefits of creating a viral loop.
- Apply appropriate strategies in order to better train and prepare new hires.
- Identify the recommended number of priorities that a team should work on each quarter.