In this video, staff author Jess Stratton shows how to get a word, paragraph, and line count for a Microsoft Word document.
(upbeat music)…- [Instructor] It's easy to get a word count…in Microsoft Word.…At the bottom left-hand side of the screen,…you can see the total amount of words.…This will change live as you type.…You can click on this total to see more statistics…such as character, paragraph and line count.…Highlight a block of text to see just the statistics…for that block.…You can also get the detailed view this way.…
- Drawing a table
- Adding page breaks
- Formatting text in a table
- Using section breaks to control column layouts
- Properly adding space between paragraphs
- Starting page numbering later in a document
- Recovering a document after a crash
- Including both portrait and landscape pages in a document
- Saving to Google Drive from within Word
- Editing PDF content in Word
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Word 2016: Advanced Tips and Trickswith Nick Brazzi1h 41m Intermediate
1. Word Quick Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.