Join Henna Inam for an in-depth discussion in this video Find meaning at work, part of Mindfulness Practices.
- Think about somebody who inspires you. … Chances are, they're inspiring … because they themselves are inspired. … They're inspired because they're in pursuit … of something much bigger than themselves, … a sense of purpose. … Your sense of meaning and purpose is a wonderful source … of energy that fuels you. … to what's meaningful for me. … I decided to be an executive coach … because my mindfulness practice helped me notice … how energized I would feel when I was connecting deeply … to coach my team members. … I would feel great joy when I helped somebody grow. … Now, I get to help my executive coaching clients discover … what matters to them so they can work inspired. … of a mission that matters to them, … I define purpose as that sweet spot between … how you bring value to and serve others … and what brings you joy. … Some of my executive coaching clients find meaning … Others find meaning by bringing people together … Still others find inspiration in making a difference … for people that they mentor and develop. …
- Releasing stress
- Improving focus and creativity
- Finding meaning
- Cultivating joy
- Collaborating with difficult people
- Preparing for challenging conversations
- Being resilient after failure
- Facing fear
- Successfully handling change and crisis
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Depression in the Workplacewith Srini Pillay1h 3m Intermediate
Managing Stress for Positive Changewith Heidi Hanna57m 59s Intermediate
1. Lead Yourself
2. Lead Others
3. Lead in Challenging Times
Stay with your practice1m 32s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.