In this video, learn how to uncover the right balance to excel.
- Be courageous with your conversations … and you will become more adaptable at work. … According to research by VitalSmarts, … organizations that have courageous leaders … who are willing to have difficult conversations … reap the following benefits. … They are nimble to respond five times faster … to financial downturns. … They're 2/3 more likely to avoid injury at work. … They will save over $1,500 and an eight-hour workday … for every crucial conversation they hold rather than avoid. … Speaking up saves time, money, and morale. … In this video, I want to show you three ways … you can become more courageous and more adaptable. … First, begin with your own behavior. … The key to healthy change lies not in a new tech … or a revised process, but in your behavior. … When you're courageous enough to be truthful … and be held accountable, … your performance increases dramatically. … To become more adaptable, … you need to be brave enough to face the conflict … by having a critical conversation about it. …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Addressing complexity and ambiguity
- Improving adaptability
- Expanding your comfort zone
- Critical thinking in times of chaos
- Reflection and mindfulness
- Resolving conflict
- Finding balance