This audiobook was created by Penguin Random House. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- The financials of retiring early
- Calculating your number: how much money you’ll need
- Figuring out your current net worth
- Easy ways to earn more money
- How to start a side hustle
- Successful investing strategies
- Making a plan for your newfound time and freedom
Skill Level Beginner
- [Man] Money is unlimited, but your time is not. And contrary to popular opinion, there is a doable and proven way to make the money you need more quickly to live the life you want. Take it from Grant Sabatier, creator of the popular millennialmoney.com and host of the hip podcast Financial Freedom. At age 24, Grant had $2 and 26 cents in his bank account. Five years later, he had a net worth of over 1.25 million and CNBC began calling him, "The millennial millionaire." And by age 30, he had reached financial independence. In this audio course, Grant presents five fundamental rules for retiring early developed in his book, "Financial freedom, a proven path to all the money you will ever need," published by Penguin Random House. These short 10 minute lessons will help you make more money in less time and become financially independent as fast as possible.