- [Narrator] Filtering two criteria with a Minus Sign. … That means we want one or the other, … not both. … Here I've got a list of addresses. … I am interested in those that have a massive lawn, … or a swimming pool, not both. … Both would be too much maintenance. … I don't want 3672 Pearcy Avenue. … It has neither a pool or a massive lawn. … I do want 1026 38th Avenue because it does have a pool. … But I do not want 3903 Adams Drive, Southeast. … Massive lawn. … Yes. A swimming pool. … Too much work. … My Saturdays are gone. … Let's filter and get those addresses. … Equals. … Filter. … What do we want to filter? … Where's our array? … That's this entire table. … I'm going to go here and wait for the arrow to come up. … And it's picked Table One. … Comma. … What do we want to include? … This is where we put our two criteria. … Our first criteria. Open Parentheses. … Let's filter for the lawn. … Like lawn. … Equals. … that sale. Massive. … Close Parentheses. … Minus. … Open Parentheses. …
AuthorOz du Soleil
- Working with spills
- Using the UNIQUE function
- Sorting with dynamic arrays
- Comparing SORTBY and SORT
- Unstacking records with SEQUENCE
- Creating intelligent filters
- Randomizing data with RANDARRAY
- Combining dynamic arrays in drop lists and more
Skill Level Advanced
1. What to Know Before Using the New Functions
Warnings to heed6m 19s
Horizontal SORT3m 33s
9. Putting It All Together
10. Challenges and Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.