- [Instructor] Inside of function formula, if we filter … for two criteria and use an equal sign, we are asking … for both criteria or neither criteria. … Here we've got a list of addresses and the size of lawn … they have, and if they have a swimming pool or not. … I want a list of addresses that have both a small lawn … and a swimming pool or neither a small lawn … nor a swimming pool. … That means I'm okay with a large lawn with no pool. … I do not want a medium large or massive lawn with a pool. … So let's filter this and see what happens. … Equals filter going to double click here, my array … is this table, wait for that arrow, okay slide over, … comma, what do we want to include. … Our first criteria is the lawn, open parentheses, … highlight the lawn, equals and then small and double quotes. … Double quote small, double quote closed parentheses, … equals now our next criteria, open parentheses, highlight … the swimming pool column equals and then Y in double quotes. … Closed parentheses and then closed parentheses again …
AuthorOz du Soleil
- Working with spills
- Using the UNIQUE function
- Sorting with dynamic arrays
- Comparing SORTBY and SORT
- Unstacking records with SEQUENCE
- Creating intelligent filters
- Randomizing data with RANDARRAY
- Combining dynamic arrays in drop lists and more
Skill Level Advanced
1. What to Know Before Using the New Functions
Warnings to heed6m 19s
Horizontal SORT3m 33s
9. Putting It All Together
10. Challenges and Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.