This video explains how to export your Prezi as a PDF, which you can then distribute to your audience as a handout.
- [Instructor] Often times audiences would like…to have a copy of your presentation as a handout.…Now we saw earlier how to create a portable Prezi…from the Prezi desktop app,…which gives you a stand alone version of the Prezi…you can save to a flash drive, or maybe some place online…where your audience can download a copy.…However if you want to offer a printed version…of your presentation you can export your Prezi as a PDF.…To do this start on your dashboard…and you can either click the down arrow…under the presentation, and here chose Export PDF…or you can click the menu, and here click the PDF icon.…
Either option opens up the Export to PDF window we see here…and I can click Start exporting.…Prezi will then generate the PDF.…Depending on the length and number of steps in your Prezi…it could take several minutes or more.…But once you see the Save PDF button you can click that…and in this case it opens up the PDF here…in my browser window.…But we can see here that each step of the presentation…is converted into one page of the PDF.…
- Creating a new Prezi
- Editing topics and subtopics
- Adding text, images, audio, video, and charts
- Using animation
- Working with collaborators
- Integrating with Slack
- Presenting your Prezi
- Sharing your Prezi
- Tracking the performance of your Prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Edit Your Prezi
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.