If you’re going to be presenting your prezi at a venue where the internet connection may not be completely reliable, it’s a good idea to have a downloaded version of your prezi to use, so you’re not dependent on the quality of the internet service at your speaking venue. This video shows you how to download a portable prezi.
- [Instructor] If you're going to be presenting your Prezi…at a conference or some setting…where the internet connection…may not be completely reliable,…it's a good idea to have a downloaded version…of your Prezi to use so you're not dependent…on the quality of the internet service…at your speaking venue.…Downloading a copy of your Prezi…to your computer is also a good way…to just have a backup of your Prezi,…and it's really easy to do.…To do this, you need the Prezi Next desktop app…which we saw how to download earlier,…but, again, you can just download it here from the dashboard…in your browser by clicking Get the Prezi desktop app.…And you also need a Prezi Plus or higher subscription plan…in order to create what's called a Portable Prezi.…
I already have the app installed and I'm logged in,…so I'll switch over to it.…And again, you'll see all your Prezis here…just like you can through the web browser interface.…These are all synced to your account,…and you can present directly from here in the desktop app.…
- Identify the concept that Prezi presentations are designed around.
- Name the Prezi function that lets you zoom in to focus on detail and zoom out to get a big picture perspective.
- Recall how to remove comment dots and close comments in a presentation.
- Explain the difference between presenting from edit mode and from the dashboard.
- Recall how to prevent unauthorized people from viewing a Prezi Live presentation.
- Identify the file type which Prezi presentations can be exported as.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Edit Your Prezi
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.