This video helps you recognize options for weekly review. Many people are confused about whether they should do it, and if so, how to do it properly.
- Some people find weekly planning beneficial. … Personally I don't find the need for it … so I'll explain why I made that choice … and then offer some options for you to do weekly planning … if you still see value in it. … Processing is an essential part … of my time management system. … Processing is when I go through every item … in all my inboxes and decide what, when, and where … I'm going to take care of everything. … I bring all my gathering points to zero each week. … Since this takes place consistently … and because I always have more than enough to work on, … my weeks are organically … and strategically set up in advance. … I find that a separate planning session would be redundant … to what processing is already doing for me. … However, some people prefer a weekly planning session … because they want to feel more careful and thoughtful … with their choices. … If this describes you, here are some things my clients … have found helpful during weekly planning. … First, you could double-check your schedule. …
- List one recommended tip to help schedule appointments more efficiently.
- Explain the benefits of delegating repetitive tasks.
- Identify how to estimate the length of a task.
- Recall a useful way to help focus your weekly planning.