Explore the difference between an executive summary and a company overview. Discover how to create both.
- A lot of entrepreneurs get mixed up … between what a company overview is … and what an executive summary is, … so let me take you through the differences. … So, an executive summary is a teaser. … It's kind of like a teaser. … It's something you send before … you actually send your business plan … to an investor or to an interested party. … And these are something that, … it covers very high-level information in key areas. … It's very easy to read, it covers all areas … of your business plan, it's not just specific … to the company facts and figures, … although those are also included. … It's covering product, it's covering competition, … it's covering your target market, … it might even target financial or funding needs as well. … It also lives outside of your business plan. … This is something completely separate … from your business plan. … Now, a company overview is a required … part of the business plan. … It provides those details about the team. … It goes into detail about the team, …
This course was created by EntrepreneurNOW. We are please to offer this training in our library.
- What to include and what to leave out
- Representing the management team and staff
- Funding stage, business model, and current status
- Personal, team, and company history