Guarantees are a great way to place confidence in the hands of your customers. In this video, learn how to use guarantees in your presale proposals effectively.
- The last core component of Irresistible Offer Architecture … is what I call reassurance. … There are three parts, … guarantee, the bigger why and partnership. … Let's dive into guarantee. … In any offer you want to have a guarantee … and there are two types of guarantees. … The first is unconditional and the second is conditional. … Unconditional simply says, … buy this product or try this service, … try it out and for whatever reason … if you just aren't happy, … let me know and I'll give you a refund. … That's unconditional, there are no conditions. … Conditional has specifications … as to how someone can take advantage … of the guarantee and get a refund. … An example of a conditional guarantee I've used … in the past is come to the first hour of the class … and if you aren't thrilled for whatever reason, … just let me know and I'll refund your money. … The condition is they have to show up. … Another example of a conditional guarantee is … go through the entire program, … take at least three steps, …
This course was created by WealthFit. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Identifying features and benefits
- Creating great copy
- Overcoming objections
- Adding values and bonuses
- Creating urgency and scarcity
- Providing a discount through price play
- Crafting an irresistible offer
- Boosting the effectiveness of your offer