Resistance is just part of the sales game. In this video, learn how to overcome resistance to your proposal.
- Let's get back to our cupcake example. … What is an objection … for someone not moving forward on a cupcake? … Well, they could be on a diet, right? … Or they could be gluten-free or vegan. … Well, now we need to make gluten-free … and vegan friendly cupcakes to overcome that objection. … Why limit the ability for someone … to move forward on your sale … if it isn't that hard to make the cupcake … with gluten-free or vegan ingredients? … We can easily overcome those objections. … Now the last core component of this … is using what we call hot buttons. … People buy for their reasons, not your reasons. … Back to creator syndrome. … When you built or made the product or service, … you most likely made it … because you couldn't find it somewhere out in the world. … You made it for yourself, which is great. … Then you started improving … and adding a bunch of things to it, which is also great. … Until it comes to the point … where you forget that people are investing in your product … or service for their own reasons, not yours. …
This course was created by WealthFit. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Identifying features and benefits
- Creating great copy
- Overcoming objections
- Adding values and bonuses
- Creating urgency and scarcity
- Providing a discount through price play
- Crafting an irresistible offer
- Boosting the effectiveness of your offer