AuthorOz du Soleil
- Working with spills
- Using the UNIQUE function
- Sorting with dynamic arrays
- Comparing SORTBY and SORT
- Unstacking records with SEQUENCE
- Creating intelligent filters
- Randomizing data with RANDARRAY
- Combining dynamic arrays in drop lists and more
Skill Level Advanced
- [Oz] In September 2018, Microsoft started rolling out a version of Excel that has seven new functions and a new calculation engine that allows us to write one formula and get multiple results. I'm Oz du Soleil, Microsoft Excel MVP, and I run the YouTube channel Excel on Fire. Writing a single formula and getting an array of dynamic results means writing fewer formulas. That means fewer errors, that also means more integrated and trustworthy spreadsheets. So if you ready, let's get on with it.
1. What to Know Before Using the New Functions
Warnings to heed6m 19s
Horizontal SORT3m 33s
9. Putting It All Together
10. Challenges and Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.