When you're challenged to do work in a new way, it opens up opportunities for learning and growth. In this video, learn how to embrace the changes and challenges that are happening and reframe them as growth opportunities.
- So the good news and bad news, right? … The good news is, right now, we're all being forced … to embrace new ways of communicating, … and work through some of the blockages we've had … around maybe taking an online class … or using video conferencing as a way to communicate … or even teach others. … I have used all of those technologies for a while, … and at first, I was resistant, … but once I started playing with them, … I was like, "oh my god, these are amazing." … So, some folks who've been a little resistant … to try that stuff, or haven't needed to, … we're all going to get kind of pushed out of our comfort zone … for a little bit, but I promise you, … some of these tools are really, really wonderful, … and you'll find yourself using them well into the future. … I think we will go back to having … lots of contact and connection. … We're wired for that and we hunger for that. … But, these tools do make work easier, … and I think we're going to be able to find … much more flexible work options in the future. …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Adopting an approach to manage uncertainty
- Identifying resistance to change
- Developing tools for self-care
- Distinguishing fact from fiction
- Building decision-making skills
- Identifying how stress is handled
- Developing methods for communication
- Finding a new rhythm
- Evaluating personal finances
- Gaining new perspectives
Skill Level Intermediate
Lessons in Enlightened Leadershipwith genConnectU56m 50s Intermediate
1. Embracing the Change Around You
2. Understanding What Is Going On
The historical context1m 58s
3. Managing Stress
4. Evaluating the Financial Impact
5. Adjusting Your Approach
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.