This lesson covers the eight guidance points in PRINCE2® Agile.
- So, as we combine PRINCE2 with Agile … to come up PRINCE2 Agile frameworks, … we have to start thinking about what does … this really come down to? … Pull up the Agile guide inside your PRINCE2 Agile … book, it's going to give you eight guidance points. … And, we're going to cover those here. … The first one is that PRINCE2 is already enabled … with use for Agile. … And, we know this is true because we can see things … like tailoring to suit the project environment … back with our principles. … We also see things like organization and defined … roles and responsibility which does take place … within an Agile team. … We see things like learning from experience which … is really important in the Agile iterative way … of working. … The second guidance point we have, … is that PRINCE2 is suitable for any style … of project and it's not a traditional … project management approach. … Now, what they mean by this, is that in some … traditional project management approaches, … they are very strict in the way things have to be done. …
- The principles, themes, and processes covered in PRINCE2®
- What’s agile?
- The basics of the scrum, kanban, and Lean Startup processes
- Blending PRINCE2® and agile
- Principles, themes, and agile
- Managing the seven processes
Skill Level Beginner
Exam Tips: PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitionerwith Claudine Peet32m 49s Intermediate
1. About This Course and the Exam
2. Overview of PRINCE2®
3. Introduction to Agile
4. Blending PRINCE2® and Agile
5. Principles, Themes, and Agile
6. Seven Processes and Agile
What to do next35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.