By editing topic and subtopic covers, you can make your topics more interesting looking than simple circles containing text. Through customizing covers you can add images and stylized text, bringing more visual appeal to the overview screen of your Prezi Next presentation.
- [Instructor] So far we've set up our Prezi presentation…with two topics, we have About Us and Flagship Locations,…but here in the main overview of the Prezi…we don't see those titles on the topics.…Instead, they both still say Double click to edit.…Now at first this may seem like a bug,…but it's actually a pretty cool feature,…in Prezi your topics and sub-topics have…what are called covers, the cover is what you see…before you dive down into a topic or sub-topic.…The cover can have the same text as the main topic screen…or it can be completely different.…For example, this first topic when I zoom in to edit it,…and again I'm using my mouse's Scroll Wheel to zoom in here,…I can see this is the About Us topic…and maybe that's exactly what…I want it to be labeled in the overview.…
So here I can double click to edit the text itself,…now this can be a little bit tricky.…I'm going to click once to select the topic,…then I'm going to roll my mouse so that a border appears…around where it says Double click to edit.…
- Creating a new Prezi
- Editing topics and subtopics
- Adding text, images, audio, video, and charts
- Using animation
- Working with collaborators
- Integrating with Slack
- Presenting your Prezi
- Sharing your Prezi
- Tracking the performance of your Prezi
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Edit Your Prezi
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.