- Articulating economic impacts on business
- Using economic data to inform strategic business decisions
- Using jobs and sales data to spot risks and opportunities
- Analyzing inflation reports
- Tracking Fed decisions and interest rates
- Reading other policy reports
- Incorporating economic data into decisions
- Forecasting with demographics
- Making economic comparisons
Skill Level Intermediate
Corporate Finance: Robust Financial Modelingwith Joshua Rischin44m 4s Intermediate
Excel for Corporate Finance Professionalswith Michael McDonald2h 25m Intermediate
Learn the Process of Effective Leadershipwith Big Think39m 23s Intermediate
1. Strategic Planning
2. The Most Important Economic Growth Indicators
3. The Most Important Cost Reports
4. The Most Important Policy Reports
Tracking Fed decisions2m 38s
5. Other Critical Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.