Learn how to cultivate a culture of learning in your organization.
- Whether you know it or not, your organization already has a culture of learning. Every organization does because we humans are biologically wired to learn and we do so everyday. The real question is whether your culture of learning is driving your organization forward to ever increasing levels of performance and success. In this course we're going to focus on how to intentionally create a culture of learning that does just that. I'm Dr. Britt Andreatta. For over 20 years I've researched the science of success and have authored several publications on bringing out the best in people and organizations. This course is for leaders of all types. From top executives to middle managers and from HR leaders to learning professionals. Of all kinds and levels. While this course focuses on professional learning for adults, many of the same principles apply to educational institutions. I'll help you look at the learning culture you already have and help you shift to an intentional, and powerful culture of learning that will give your organization an competitive advantage. To get started I'll walk you through what makes a great culture of learning and the kind of benefits it can yield. We'll also look at the value of the growth mindset and how to use various kinds of instruction to empower life long learning. Next, I'll show you how different members of your community contribute to and own building a culture of learning. Then I'll give you an overview of some best practices and future trends. And finally, I'll show you how to navigate through some common obstacles and how you can measure the success of your efforts. Throughout our time together we'll discover how you can empower your organization to thrive. Let's get started.
- Demonstrate how to establish a growth mindset.
- Explain two methods to integrate learning into your organization.
- Demonstrate how to empower through knowledge sharing.
- Provide a way to overcome the three obstacles.
- Demonstrate a method for addressing opportunities.
- Explain three best practices to measuring success.