Elevate your company by learning how to be intentionally good. Discover how to create a more caring work culture, serve others, and identify and attract your ideal clients.
- You spend time and resources planning for your company's growth, it's competitive position in industry and it's financial health. But there's one business strategy that can set you apart and create a huge opportunity for success; choosing to be intentionally good. Studies show where there is good culture, there is a more engaged, active, and alert team collectively committed to continue the goodness that is present, which is a win for everyone. In this course, we'll define what it means to be good in a business context and how this makes the work you do even more meaningful. We'll discuss how to infuse more good in a company's culture through your purpose, intentionality, transparency, and giving your entire team a voice. You'll learn that for some companies however, it's much more than that. These companies hire people, work with clients and produce work that implicitly abides by shared company values.
- Defining good in business
- Providing good leadership
- Building everyday practices for good business
- Using a positive perspective at work
- Being authentic and true in the work that you do
- Using a mission to drive engagement
- Attracting more of your ideal clients