In this video, learn how to promote diversity and inclusion.
- What do you think of when you hear the phrase…diversity and inclusion?…Race, gender, sexual orientation?…Diversity and inclusion are much more…than good corporate citizen buzzwords.…Diversity should be viewed strategically…because having a diverse workforce…creates greater potential for creativity, and innovation.…And that leads to increased revenue.…And what business leader can argue with making more money?…Watch what happens with this company's product offerings…when they embrace diversity and inclusion as a strategy…rather than just a legal mandate.…
- Tiffany those were some interesting ideas…the Pride group came up with, don't you think?…- Definitely.…Where are you with trying them?…- Well the one idea that I really liked…was the idea of partnering with local businesses…in Hillsboro.…I think that we could teach them…how to showcase their products using social media.…- Hmm, yeah I really like that idea.…How would it work exactly?…- Well we could offer local workshops…to businesses sponsored by Eagle Card Services.…
- Modeling ethical standards
- Managing legal risks
- Finding and interviewing candidates
- Designing training and measuring its effectiveness
- Designing total rewards
- Promoting diversity and inclusion
- Employee engagement strategies
- Managing complaints and grievances
- Implementing workplace programs
Skill Level Advanced
Introduction to the PHR Certification Examwith Joanne Simon-Walters58m 16s Intermediate
1. Exam Topics: Business Management
2. Exam Topics: Talent Planning and Acquisition
3. Exam Topics: Learning and Development
4. Exam Topics: Total Rewards
5. Exam Topics: Employee and Labor Relations
6. Study Plan
Conclusion and Farewell
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.