- Recognize the areas where this specific course will help you attain results.
- Explain what “how” is.
- Identify the tools that are crucial in helping you achieve your result.
- List some examples of accountability archetypes.
- Recall what best describes motivation.
Skill Level Intermediate
- Every day you are expected to deliver results for your company or organization. This is true regardless of the position that you hold. Others are counting on you to perform consistently and your career success depends upon your ability to follow through. My name is Dave Crenshaw. Through years of working with leaders around the world in every industry, career and culture, I've discovered a formula. Anytime someone delivers the results expected of them, they're following this formula whether or not they know it.
We're going to talk about what this formula is, how to use it to plan on a weekly basis, and how to identify what's holding you or your company back from getting the results you want to achieve. This formula is simple, but not easy. While it will require your effort, this course will show you the clearest pathway to delivering results.