In this video, staff author Jess Stratton shows three ways to delete a page in Microsoft Word.
(upbeat music) - [Instructor] There are three ways to delete an unwanted page in Microsoft Word. Place your cursor at the top of the blank page, and hit the delete key. If that doesn't work, you may have unwanted carriage returns. Find them by turning on paragraph marks from the home ribbon tab. Now you can scroll through your document, and find any more blank spaces, and delete them all. Finally, change to the view ribbon tab, click navigation pane, and then click pages.
Now you can quickly scroll through your document, and find any more blank pages you may have.
- Drawing a table
- Adding page breaks
- Formatting text in a table
- Using section breaks to control column layouts
- Properly adding space between paragraphs
- Starting page numbering later in a document
- Recovering a document after a crash
- Including both portrait and landscape pages in a document
- Saving to Google Drive from within Word
- Editing PDF content in Word
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Word Quick Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.