Learn about the importance of staying focused on high-payoff work.
- A great deal of the focus of scaling your startup…has to do with scaling your capacity to get more customers,…but you also have to simultaneously improve your capacity…to serve those customers.…And a great deal of that today involves…delegating many of the functions of your business,…maybe before you can even afford to.…A lot of entrepreneurs, versus business owners,…look at their task lists much differently.…
Business owners look at their task lists…and think how am I going to get all of this done?…Entrepreneurs, true entrepreneurs,…who want to scale their business…look at their task lists and say…how can I get other people to do all of this?…Now, as the founder, as the leader,…this is the place you must really up your leadership.…You need to think about the goals and decisions…that you need to make early on…that are going to impact your ability to scale.…You have to think about how things are going to look,…how they're going to look differently than they do today,…and you have to start planning that right now.…
- Recall how to use behavior to gain a better understanding of your ideal customer.
- Determine the best way to join several channels together.
- Define the “power of confluence.”
- Recognize the benefits of creating a viral loop.
- Apply appropriate strategies in order to better train and prepare new hires.
- Identify the recommended number of priorities that a team should work on each quarter.