In this video, Phil Gold discusses the importance of establishing relationships with employees that go beyond "just business." Learn how to strengthen connections also strengthens empathy and trust.
- Providing consistency and structure in a remote team
- Managing mixed remote and onsite teams
- Fostering equality and transparency
- Creating opportunities for in-person interactions
- Maintaining regular contact with remote team members
- Managing workloads and deliverables
Skill Level Beginner
Business Collaboration in the Modern Workplacewith Phil Gold1h 33m Intermediate
1. Building Trust at a Distance
2. Removing Roadblocks
3. Nurturing Team Connections
4. Managing Workloads and Deliverables
One thing to remember2m 58s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.