Learn how to work in a matrixed organization and manage matrixed employees.
- Isn't it frustrating working in a matrix organization? Decision-making authority can be unclear. Goals are often in conflict. And it feels like there are too many people involved in everything you do. But it doesn't have to be that way. I'm Mike Figliuolo, Managing Director at thoughtLEADERS. I've worked in matrix organizations. I've led those organizations. And I've consulted and coached many clients on how to deal with the challenges of a matrix environment.
In this LinkedIn learning course, I'll talk about how to overcome those challenges and how to get the most value out of this organizational structure. Let's dive in.
- Defining a matrixed organization
- Identifying a matrix's benefits
- Developing matrixed employees
- Preparing to excel as a matrixed employee
- Assessing how to work in an informal matrix
- Evaluating matrix opportunities
Skill Level Intermediate
Facilitation Skills for Managers and Leaderswith Prakash Raman43m 12s Intermediate
Collaboration Principles and Processwith Prakash Raman58m 56s Beginner
1. Understanding the Matrix
2. Leading Matrixed Employees
3. Being a Matrixed Employee
Resolving conflicts1m 45s
4. Working in Informal Matrices
5. Matrix Opportunities
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.