You may find the prospect of change exciting, or you may find the idea daunting. At one point or another, we all go through a challenging period of change. Learn how there are some things you can do to ease the discomfort you may experience when making changes to your mindset, such as acknowledging the change, confronting feelings, choosing to be optimistic, seeking support, and communicating throughout the process.
- The truth of the matter is you will experience change…as you work on developing a growth mindset.…This could be change in circumstances,…thinking style or the way you see the world.…When dealing with any kind of unfamiliar terrain,…you can experience different emotions.…This can be exciting and at times…it could be daunting and uncomfortable.…Not all change is welcome.…Whether we like it or not, often routine calms us…and gives us a sense of being in control.…
Knowing what's coming in our lives…gives us a sense of confidence…as we know how to tackle events…and challenges that come our way.…Often, we find it uncomfortable…to have our routines ruffled.…We can feel out of our depth…and left clinging to familiarity.…However, to get to the next level in your life,…you will have to go through a transition…which is all about navigating a situation which is changing.…You can not expand your mindset…without going through a period of change…because the principles are about learning new skills…and stretching your abilities,…
- Define the trap in the “talent trap.”
- Summarize the steps taken in an experimental process.
- Identify the element to avoid in order to develop a truly flexible mind.
- Explain how to maintain focus on developing a growth mindset.
- Recognize the best strategy for creating a life-long learning habit.