A dashboard is a great way of finding insights in email marketing data. Learn about how to build an interactive dashboard in Tableau and uncover insights in email marketing data.
- [Instructor] A dashboard is a great way … of finding insights in your data. … In this video, we're going to combine … multiple data visualizations related to email marketing … and build out an email marketing dashboard. … I'm looking at a Tableau workbook … that has three individual sheets, … and each one of these is a visualization … looking at an email marketing dataset. … The first step is to click the New Dashboard tab. … Now, we have our workspace here … where we can build out our dashboard … and the individual sheets that we have to choose from. … So let's pull some of these sheets into the workspace. … So now we have a very basic dashboard, … but let's format it a little bit better … 'cause we have all this white space … that's's not being taken advantage of. … Let's drag Customer List down here, Campaign Type, … and Total Unique Clicks. … So now we're starting to use … a whole lot more of the workspace. … We want these visualizations as big … as we possible can get them. … Now, to make this interactive what we can do …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Differentiate between internal and external data sources.
- Describe the three types of data analytics.
- Classify the three main categories of marketing data.
- Give an example of each of the three types of marketing goals.
- Recognize the strengths of different visualization tools.
- Identify a benefit of having a solid reporting infrastructure.