Change the logo and background color and font of the default form.
- [Narrator] The default Nintex Form…is probably not going to be the look and feel…that you're going for.…So let's customize it a bit.…The first thing is,…we're probably going to want to change this logo, right?…So I'm going to delete the logo that's there.…I just clicked on it and hit my delete key.…And let's talk about pictures inside of Office 365.…So you may have already noticed this,…but when you go into like a picture library…or your site assets,…and you click on the picture,…you have the ability to get a link.…
And all of these links now are based on permissions.…But what we really need,…is we need a link that just shows us the logo.…This is what we actually need.…So how I do this is I just copy the URL up at the top…through the picture library.…You see?…And then I go into the properties of the picture.…So I right click and I just go to the details.…
And see, that'll give me the rest of what I need on that URL…So you'll have to create this URL for yourself,…but it's not really that difficult.…I just wanted to let you know…
- Automating a workflow for manager approval
- Adding conditional branches to workflows
- Using variables and calculated dates
- Bringing external data into a workflow
- Reusing and moving workflows
- Creating and customizing a form
- Assigning field validation rules
- Using Nintex Forms
- Optimizing for mobile viewing
- Troubleshooting a suspended workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
1. Create an Approval Workflow
2. Add More Workflow Actions
3. Use Nintex Forms Designer
4. Monitor Your Workflows
Log to history list5m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.