Dynamically change the format and wording in an email using the item properties list.
- [Narrator] Nintex allows you to customize the…emails you send using properties.…So, for example, if I go into this Assign A Task…and I want the Task Title to actually reference…who I'm getting this vacation request from.…Then I can use these item properties, and just double click…on Created By and now when I get the email…it'll say that the request for vacation is coming from…whoever has created the item.…I can also customize the response back…to the user who created the request.…So, I can say "Your vacation request" and,…lets say that they gave me a couple of…vacation requests on the same day.…
I want to let them know which one has been approved.…So I can say "Your vacation request for"…and I can use Start Time…"to"…End Time…"has been approved by your manager."…And now when I save that and publish the work flow…Now Kim will get a message back that lets her know…which vacation request has been approved.…So with Nintex it's easy to generate these user friendly…emails that let folks know where…they're at in that approval process.…
- Automating a workflow for manager approval
- Adding conditional branches to workflows
- Using variables and calculated dates
- Bringing external data into a workflow
- Reusing and moving workflows
- Creating and customizing a form
- Assigning field validation rules
- Using Nintex Forms
- Optimizing for mobile viewing
- Troubleshooting a suspended workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Create an Approval Workflow
2. Add More Workflow Actions
3. Use Nintex Forms Designer
4. Monitor Your Workflows
Log to history list5m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.