- Responding to valid and invalid complaints
- Diagnosing a problem before you prescribe a fix
- Disarming and redirecting unhappy customers
- Delivering bad news
- Remaining calm, cool, and collected while dealing with customers
Skill Level Intermediate
- Digging a trench that's 50 feet long and 30 feet wide is simple, but it's certainly not going to be easy. Far too often, organizations give up on things that are simple because they're not easy. I'd be tempted to give up on digging that trench too. Customer service isn't easy, but it's certainly not rocket science. It's about doing things consistently with customers and about having the right processes in place to make it simple. Just like that trench, it's simple, but it's never going to be easy.
Thankfully, we can simplify things by understanding how to troubleshoot and problem-solve specific customer situations. Hi, I'm Noah Fleming and I've been helping companies with 2,000,000 to over two billion in annual revenues create long-term, sustainable, and highly profitable customer relationships over the past 10 years. In this course, I'm going to show you how to troubleshoot and problem-solve even the most obscure customer challenges. I'll show you how to make the complex simple using very easy-to-understand technique, create long-term customers in almost every situation.
We'll learn ways to very quickly decide the best way to respond to a customer and so much more. Are you ready? Let's get to it.