- Identify why tracking and using customer feedback is so important to improving customer service.
- Determine the characteristics of effective customer feedback management.
- Recognize how to manage customer feedback in real time.
- Examine effective methods to empower employees to act when attempting to address a customer’s issue.
- Identify the different sources of customer feedback.
- Discover effective ways to act on customer feedback.
- Explore the best methods of assessing customer feedback.
Skill Level Intermediate
- Customer feedback is like oxygen. You and your organization have to have it to survive and thrive. Customer feedback's essential to ensuring you're making the right decisions today and that you're ready for tomorrow. I'm gonna show you a step-by-step approach to managing customer feedback that will give you and your organization an edge. And I'll share a lot of examples of what others are doing. My name is Brad Cleveland. I've been focused on customer experience my entire career. Your customers have so much they want to tell you, and when you really listen and respond in a way that resonates with them and put their insight to use, everybody wins.
Managing customer feedback has never before been so important. Together we'll go through what it takes to get it right.