Investors will often ask about the current state of your business. This video will walk you through the best way to articulate that answer.
- And our last section in the company overview … is the current status of the business, right? … So this describes the state, the current state … of the business. … What are you in, what's going on in the business right now … that you want to bring out? … This can be somewhat freeform in terms of bringing things in … that you think are relevant or important that an investor … or reader would know about, … but also, this also has some basic details, … some basic information that I want to make sure … that you include as well. … Now, when preparing this I sometimes combine things … in the company profile and current status together … so you could consider that as you're doing your presentation … slides, that you actually combine this company profile … and company status into one or one grouping … of slides as well. … This is also, I like to think of this as a … business-at-a-glance, so it kind of gives somebody, … on one slide, it gives them exactly what they need to know … about the business as well. …
This course was created by EntrepreneurNOW. We are please to offer this training in our library.
- What to include and what to leave out
- Representing the management team and staff
- Funding stage, business model, and current status
- Personal, team, and company history