In this video, learn how an environment that encourages innovation is essential. It's important to consider the physical and psychological space you create for a team, that in turn enhances team innovation.
- Have you ever been in a place,…either physical or psychological,…where you felt like you're really thriving?…Where you felt like you can make progress,…reach achievements, and you feel confident and happy.…On the flip side, have you ever been in that survival mode…where you're just getting through?…Your confidence levels are low…and you don't feel able to achieve anything of significance.…Chances are you've been in both of these environments…at one point or another.…
It goes without saying that feeling like you're thriving…will help to enhance your innovation.…You'll feel confident, creative,…and able to cope with challenges.…You can create a physical space to thrive…and a psychological space to thrive.…Both are important in enhancing…individual and team innovation abilities.…When it comes to physical environment, here are some tips.…
Create a space where people want to work.…This includes thinking about physical comfort…and basic needs such as food and warmth.…There's a reason typically creative organizations…
- Recognize how team innovation impacts a company’s success.
- Define the psychological components of team innovation, including the challengers, executors, and enablers.
- Determine the component strengths of team innovation.
- Examine the best ways to accept bias.
- Explore the effect of experimentation on innovation.
- Recognize the impact of reflection on innovation.
- Identify the fundamentals of creating a space for an innovation team to thrive.
- Determine the best ways to create an innovation charter.
- Break down the importance learning on the move, which helps helps a successful team innovate to grow.