Explore leveraging content as a salesperson: creating original material including long-form content. Discover how creating original material gives you greater influence and authority in your network rather than just sharing.
- If you want to impress a date, … pick an awesome restaurant to eat at. … But if you really want to make a strong impression on a date, … your best bet is to make them an incredible meal. … The same principle goes for sharing content. … It's one thing to pick interesting content to share. … It's a whole other level to create it. … If the idea of creating content scares you, don't worry. … I'm going to give you a few ideas … on how to authentically create content … that will strengthen your brand … as a thoughtful sales professional … and an expert in your field. … First off, whether you're making a video, a blog post, … or just a status update, you can't go wrong with a story. … Stories are just sticky. … It's how us humans like to communicate. … Jennifer Aaker, a Stanford professor, … summed it up nicely when she explained, … "Research shows our brains are not hard-wired … "to understand logic or retain facts for very long. … "Our brains are wired to understand and retain stories." …
- Recall three characteristics of a customer-centric profile.
- Learn the steps needed to build a customer centric profile.
- Identify three strategies for becoming a thought leader on social media.
- Discover strategies for positioning yourself as a thought leader in your industry on social media.
- Recognize the two types of buyer intent indicated by social data.
- Recognize the different signals of buyer intent on social media.
- Identify the version of LinkedIn designed particularly for salespeople
- Navigate the various social selling tools that can accelerate your journey.