According to Henry Ford, "If you think you can or you think you can't, you're right." Discover how It's not about blind hope. If you believe you can learn, grow, and achieve more with effort, practice, and focus, then you're much more likely to achieve results.
- If you want to develop a growth mindset…that enables you to thrive, reach goals,…and continually achieve more in areas…that are important to you,…it's essential to take an optimistic approach…and to learn how to create opportunities.…Of course, sometimes opportunities come your way,…maybe because of previous effort you've put in,…maybe it's just luck.…But the best way to increase your chances…of coming across interesting opportunities…is to take control and create them for yourself.…
Imagine you want to develop within your career.…You want to take the next step,…but you're not quite sure where to start.…Is the most productive approach to rely on the tactic…of hoping someone spots your potential…and helps you to take that next step?…Or would you rather feel in control of your destiny?…Figure out what you need to do…in order to reach the next step…and plan how you'll make that happen.…Psychological research tells us…that high levels of self-belief enhance your confidence,…which, in turn, increases your chances of reaching goals.…
- Define the trap in the “talent trap.”
- Summarize the steps taken in an experimental process.
- Identify the element to avoid in order to develop a truly flexible mind.
- Explain how to maintain focus on developing a growth mindset.
- Recognize the best strategy for creating a life-long learning habit.