This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- How teams are structured today
- Teamwork types
- Promoting psychological safety
- Inclusion matters
- Creating success with local, virtual, and global teams
- Strategies for team leaders
Skill Level Intermediate
- Today, teams power the majority of work done in organizations around the world. In fact, organizations have twice as many teams now as five years ago. And employees report that they spend nearly all of their time working in teams. Teams are perhaps the single most important entity in today's workplace. When we get them right, we can propel both individuals and the organization forward. And when we get them wrong, we can cripple an organization with disfunction, learned helplessness, and loss of its best people. I'm Dr. Britt Andreatta. I'm an author and consultant working with companies across all sectors to maximize their potential. I study the brain science of success and create practical solutions for today's common challenges. In my book, Wired to Connect, I share my research on what sets apart the top performing teams from all the rest. In this course, I'll share with you the reason why some teams thrive while others spiral into disfunction. And the critical conditions that must be met for your teams to do their best work. In addition, I'll give you tips and strategies you can begin using right away. So if you're ready to unlock your team's potential, then let's go.